Stromkern / Badtz @ The Upstage

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Thu Aug 19 08:42:36 EDT 2004

An exciting show takes place Friday, August 20 (tomorrow!): Stromkern,
ThouShaltNot, and Xanopticon.  I can hardly wait; I hope to see a lot of
you there at The Eye.

I'd been scheduled to guest DJ at Electro-Retro, but talked to Lou and cut
my time to a single set after the show.  I just couldn't bear to miss it!
After eight years or so, with guest appearances at events and nightclubs
all over the east coast, I DJ less and less these days; my continued
interest has a lot to do with whether or not people enjoy what I have to
offer.  So if you're 21+ come on out; I promise an eclectic and
interesting set of old and new.

Requests that fit the "Electro-Retro"  theme are encouraged.  (Check my
BPM lists, downloaded by DJs all over the country, for an idea of what I'm
carrying:  http://blackbadtz.lm.com)

Be seeing you,
Brian / DJ Badtz