Stromkern / Badtz @ The Upstage

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Thu Aug 19 11:01:31 EDT 2004

Okay, the following is probably a little confusing if you aren't familiar
with Electro-Retro.  I really should have been more specific and not
assumed you knew what I was talking about!

The show is at The Eye.

Electro-Retro (where I'm DJing afterwards) is at The Upstage.

The two really aren't related except that I'll be at both and they'll both
be fun.  Hope that clears things up.

Brian / DJ Badtz