rock club question

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Tue Dec 7 17:23:43 EST 2004

always been a streak of totalitarianism/fascism in industrial going back
to TG appropriating the SS symbol (which was picked up later by Marilyn
Manson), Laibach (at least in appearance) and so on. of course there are
plenty of lefties from the start as well (eg Test Department).

Yes I know rivetheads in the army doesn't automatically mean rightwing.
But it don't exactly mean hippies either ;)