The World closes (again)

Allison Bryan allison at tyranny.com
Thu Dec 16 17:33:28 EST 2004

(from Joker's mailing list)

We are sad to announce that The World will be closing it's doors
permanently after Friday, December 31, 2004. All national & local concerts
scheduled for 2005 have been canceled. Two concerts will be moved to Club
Cafe - chuck Prophet & The Holmes Brothers. Thank you for all of those who
supported the events at The World.

                                        Allison