Society Suckers 12/13, Rotten Milk 12/14 @ GA!

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Sun Dec 19 14:14:33 EST 2004

> manny, did you plug the flesh show that happened on thursday? i can't
> remember. i didn't know it was happening.  not that i would have been
> able to go -- i had to pull an all-nighter that night -- but at least
> it would have given me yet another reason to be upset or something.
i don't remember if I plugged it, but the show happened and it was
cool. about 20 people were there.

> is that gremlins & butterflies/the sea, like lead show being promoted
> by you? hey pgh-goths, you should go. i'm going to try.
no goths went, but there were a good number of people, maybe 40 or so.
g & b is hot stuff, surprisingly competent postrock six-piece.
the shadow of radiohead, but less obvious than new invisible gaybos
and another dozen of their feckless ilk around here.
i'd have them open for sigur ros or jaga jazzist (if that ever happens!)