LBK @ The Upstage Rawks...

Megan Irvine mirv01 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 10:57:42 EST 2004

...in case you haven't figure that out by now. And, if you were
unfortunate enough to miss it last night, then you missed my "prize
giveaway." However, there is still hope for you. My big prize was a
two-volume compilation CD set of all of the songs on the live band
karaoke set list, and I have shared an iMix containing most of the
songs from that compilation here:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPublishedPlaylist?id=181477

So, you can make your own compilation and most importantly, practice
your songs!

mirv
OSG - Old School Goth - keep it real

=====
Megan Irvine aka mirv, aka Mavi, aka DarkThreads
Web site: http://www.darkthreads.com
Livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/~mirvana
“Love doesn’t just sit there like a stone; it has to be made like bread; remade all the time, made new.” Ursula K. Le Guin