ceremony's seventh anniversary

B beep at telerama.com
Mon Feb 2 09:37:51 EST 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Your Fascist Dictator wrote:

> you bastard, i saw no cookies.

On the request table.  I think we ended up throwing some away, we made a
LOT of little seven-shaped cookies.  You did find the candy, though, I
hope.

I want to gush about Saturday night but words seem inadequate.  People
socialized, they danced, they drank, they hooked up with hotties, and good
times were had almost universally.  That means a lot to me.  Like most DJs
I'm passionate about the music I play-- but if you're not having a good
time, what's the point?

brian j. parker
gamer, geek, & black-clad cliche

"Brian...resigned a few months ago to spend more time with his video
games."  -- Kelly Ashkettle