bodycandy.com

MT fachmoir at freedminds.com
Mon Feb 2 16:56:03 EST 2004

i, personally, would not recommend anyone use the lucite or acrylic jewelry
in any case.
cool or not... the dangly bits for ear, belly or nose - sure ok, but for use
in the piercing itself - hell no.

also, lets make a distinction between cheap and inexpensive. shall we.
seriously here, because something is inexpensive (especially when there is a
reason for the low price) does not denote poor quality.

-Mi