ApB reissues

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Tue Feb 3 17:31:43 EST 2004

Burana_ samples from "Love Never Dies" (the only thing that made that song
even vaguely interesting) and *does* polish up the production a bit...but
it's simply not worth picking up. If anything, slicker production takes away
from some of the tracks slightly more "raw" sound, and what good is the lead
single without the cheesy Medeival stuff?

And to think...I really, really used to like ApB. Until _Harmonizer_. My
GODS, what a piece of shit that album is. I can't believe the same person
responsible for _7_ and _Welcome to Earth_ and the fucking _Apopcalyptic
Manifestos_ could put out such a feculent piece of happy hardcore/bad vocal
trance shite. Feh, I say!

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright.
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep/