ApB reissues

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 17:49:19 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/3/2004 5:35:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com writes:

> And to think...I really, really used to like ApB. Until _Harmonizer_. My
> GODS, what a piece of shit that album is. I can't believe the same person
> responsible for _7_ and _Welcome to Earth_ and the fucking _Apopcalyptic
> Manifestos_ could put out such a feculent piece of happy hardcore/bad vocal
> trance shite. Feh, I say!

Really gotta disagree with you on this one.  Unicorn and Suffer in Silence
are both brilliant slices of angsty dancey doom.  Until the End of the World is
a great cut but perhaps a little too upbeat for the eyeliner set, unless you
use the DJ Black Badzt lyrics instead ("I'll sleep with you until the end of
the world...")  And Ok Amp Let Me Out is just funkadelic goodness.

I love me some Harmonizer.

[P]