ApB reissues

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Wed Feb 4 11:20:41 EST 2004

Idaknow about that...."OK Amp Let Me Out" is an okay song, and so is
"Rollergirl" (which I think I like just because the title reminds me of
Heather Graham in _Boogie Nights_), but the rest of the album just sounds to
me like some kind of horrid attempt at putting out a vocal trance album. My
buddy Dustin said it best: "This sounds like a European guy pretending he's
an American guy pretending he's a European guy doing bad Hi-NRG Eurotechno."
But, hey, to each his own. :)

Lot of folks didn't like Covenant's newest album, _Northern Light_, but I
absolutely love it. That *has* to be one of the best synthpop albums ever!
The club-friendly tracks are so-so, kind of boring but booty-shakeable, but
the slower songs are just The Bomb Diggity(tm). Still, it would've sounded
better if they'd gotten Bel Biv Devoe to guest on "Bullet."

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright.
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep/