tonight's show

Pope Jeremy automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 11:02:42 EST 2004

--- "S. Alexander Reed" <smr71+ at pitt.edu> wrote:
> Hope to see a bunch of you out at Laga.  This is the
> last goth show ever there:
>
> BELLA MORTE
> THE DRESDEN DOLLS (a Rolling Stone top 10 pick of
> 2003 and my favorite new band of the year)

I have to agree with Alexx. In what might seem like a
thinly veiled self-promotional post, I need to tell
you that if you're planning to miss the Dresden Dolls
tonight, you need to change your mind, or you shall
wallow in stinging regret for the rest of your days on
this mortal coil.

If you haven’t heard of them yet, go here
http://www.dresdendolls.com and listen to some of
their music. They will scar you for life. Don't be a
fool. Go see the Dresden Dolls tonight.

- Jeremy

P.S. Just to make my point more clear, the regret that
I mentioned might involve a sensation not unlike
getting sprayed by a skunk while wearing wool
underwear and being jack hammered in the spine by an
aged soviet spy with a jackhammer.

The Dresden Dolls are really good.

> THOUSHALTNOT in an acoustic set
> and CURSES!
>
> 8pm, $12 at the door.  More details at
> http://www.thoushalt.net/bella
>
> Those who do not come out risk sudden forced
> angioplasty by a bull.
>
> -Alexxxxxxx

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

In 1977 there were 150 Elvis impersonators. By 1999 there were 35,000. If this rate of growth continues, by the year 2019, more than one third of the world's population will be Elvis impersonators.