tonight's show

B beep at telerama.com
Sun Feb 15 11:11:05 EST 2004

Plug, plug, plug for The Dresden Dolls, yeah, and we all know about Bella
Morte already... but if you're ever going to show up early for the
openers, this is the time.  Curses! and ThouShaltNot will both be playing
fairly short sets, but this is a chance to check out two amazing local
bands, and really worth an extra hour or so of your life.

I'm a little biased-- my brother is in Curses!-- but he's also been in
some TERRIBLE bands so, cross my heart, you ought to hear Curses! cos
they're really good.

brian j. parker
gamer, geek, & black-clad cliche

"Brian...resigned a few months ago to spend more time with his video
games."  -- Kelly Ashkettle