The Dresden Dolls

Pauline Law plaw at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 16 12:23:13 EST 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, DarkThreads wrote:

> Do you know what date they are playing in Boston
> in March? I am contemplating another trip there
> and it would be oh-so-cool to see them again.
> Last night rawked!

goddamnit, who the hell are you? i bet i know which red-headed person you
were last night.  somebody, puh-leaze, when we are in the same room,
introduce us!

they are playing march 9th (a tuesday) at axis. they are also going to be
in philly the next day, and cleveland heights, oh march 11. holy crap
they're going to poland in april.

http://www.dresdendolls.com/calendar/index.htm

brian said hopefully he can sneak me into axis. stupid puritanical
drinking laws of massachusetts; stupid pauline is underage. grrarg.

pauline