The Dresden Dolls

DarkThreads mirv01 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:16:12 EST 2004

--- Pauline Law <plaw at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> happily, in boston there are screaming teenage
> girls and as well as other
> sorts of young adults in their shows.  i know
> they're playing at a rather
> large and demi-mainstream-oriented venue in
> march -- they have house,
> hip-hop and trance nights there; they also won
> the "rock and roll rumble"
> of boston's largest "alternative" radio station
> last spring/summer.

Do you know what date they are playing in Boston
in March? I am contemplating another trip there
and it would be oh-so-cool to see them again.
Last night rawked!

mirv

=====
Megan Irvine <mirv at darkthreads.com>
a.k.a. mirv, a.k.a. Mavi (min Khafif), a.k.a. DarkThreads
http://www.darkthreads.com
Livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/~mirvana
"Love and stoplights can be cruel." --Sesame Street