release parties at Ceremony

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 20:24:29 EST 2004

 There are a few things coming up at Ceremony that may interest some
of you.

This coming Saturday(Feb. 28th) we're having the premier party for
the video of "Stained" by Android Lust. We will be showing the video
and will have various things from Projekt Records to give away. More
info about Android Lust and Projekt can be found here;

http://www.projekt.com/projekt/product.asp?sku=PRO00148

On March 6th we will be having a double release party. We will be
celebrating the release of the new Pzychobitch album(feat. Sina
Huebner of S.I.N.A. and Mono No Aware) "The Day After" on COP Int'l.

http://www.copint.com/

We will also be celebrating the release of the new
Andraculoid(former Parvulus Infectus member with member of This
Morn' Omina and Nebula H) album "Imbalance" on DSBP/Optikon Records.

http://optikonrekords.homestead.com/andraculoid_news.html

http://www.dsbp.cx/

We should have a few goodies to give away that night as well. Hope
to see you all there.

=====
TFS, flies like an ardvark, stings like a turtle!