release parties at Ceremony

Christy Sawyer christy at spookee.net
Thu Feb 26 00:47:37 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "TERROR FIRMA SKY" <terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com>
To: <pgh-goth-list at listless.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:24 PM
Subject: release parties at Ceremony

> There are a few things coming up at Ceremony that may interest some
> of you.
>
> This coming Saturday(Feb. 28th) we're having the premier party for
> the video of "Stained" by Android Lust. We will be showing the video
> and will have various things from Projekt Records to give away. More
> info about Android Lust and Projekt can be found here;
>
> http://www.projekt.com/projekt/product.asp?sku=PRO00148

Oh cool, we just had the "world premiere" of the video a week or two ago.
It's really kickass, the production quality way, way better than I expected.
(I don't know why I expect low quality videos from goth bands, I just do.)
I'm not normally into Android Lust, but I really like this song & video. Are
you giving away the New Faces of Goth CD? I didn't know about it 'til I got
one at the release party, and it's much better than any Projekt cd I've ever
gotten previously, in that I actually listened to it and liked it to put
most of it on my Ipod. :) Mostly I liked Voltaire's Brains! song, but the
other stuff is pretty good too.

Christy
http://www.spookee.net - look
http://www.anilineblack.com - buy