[ot] community dance classes

deeann mikula hartmann deeann at d33ann.com
Mon Jan 5 14:29:48 EST 2004

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Pauline Law wrote:

> can anyone tell me if pittsburgh ballet theatre is a good place to take
> ballet classes? and if not, where would you recommend[1]?

definately definately definately the dance alloy.  i cannot say enough
nice things about that organization!  up until i left pittsburgh, i
had taken classes there almost every semester for at least 5 years,
and before that, on and off for many more years when living in pgh.

http://www.dancealloy.org/dance%20alloy.htm

in the past they've offered ballet, yoga, bellydancing, modern dance,
jazz dance, salsa, big band, etc.

they are really great people.

deeann mikula hartmann

"well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -laurel thatcher ulrich