[ot] community dance classes

Chris Mattick CMattick at klettrooney.com
Mon Jan 5 13:57:39 EST 2004

There's this place called Helios Arts on the cusp of Oakland/Shadyside/Bloomfield. I hear they have the best ballet teachers in all of Appalachia.

Oh, yeah, I'm a little biased, seeing as how I own the joint.

-----
Christopher T. Mattick

Klett Rooney Lieber & Schorling
A Professional Corporation

The information transmitted in this electronic message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computers on which it may be stored.

>>> Pauline Law <plaw at andrew.cmu.edu> 01/05/04 01:56PM >>>
can anyone tell me if pittsburgh ballet theatre is a good place to take
ballet classes? and if not, where would you recommend[1]?

i'm not looking to choreograph or perform or, uh, expand creatively in any
shape or form; i just want to build muscle strength the old-fashioned way.
i'm also not a complete beginner to ballet, but it's been awhile (~8
years) since i took any ballet classes, although i have studied other
styles of dance as recently as last may.

pauline

[1] note that i'm aware that cmu offers ballet.