[ot] community dance classes

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Mon Jan 5 14:33:34 EST 2004

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Chris Mattick wrote:

>  The information transmitted in this electronic message is intended
> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
> contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
> retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
> action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
> other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
> this electronic transmission in error, please contact the sender and
> delete the material from any computers on which it may be stored.

*sigh*

when are people going to realize how useless those disclaimers are?
wasted bytes and a false sense of security are about all they amount
to...

(chris, i mean no offense to you, i'm sure it's automatically tacked
on to your outgoing email messages regardless of how you feel about it
:)

deeann mikula hartmann

"the limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
   --ludwig wittgenstein, tractatus logico-hilosophicus