Alcohol and short term memory loss at 80's night...

idlechic idlechic at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:07:18 EST 2004

he has new wave night, which is pretty much anything (except hair metal - he
does NOT play hair metal) from 80s or so.  he plays to the crowd and plays
any request he's got, so if there're enough g/i folk making requests, it
quickly becomes an industrial/dark 80s night.  it's every friday at the
attic. 21+. free pool, foosball, and ping pong.  excellent drink specials
'til midnight.  although, it's been pretty dead for a while, so maybe he's
scrapping new wave night and renaming it something else...

jolie.