Alcohol and short term memory loss at 80's night...

Gardner. yavin at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 10 17:49:41 EST 2004

Jolie... the night is changing slightly.

1- Its now in The Upstage.  (The Attic is closed)
2- Its focusing on 1989-1991 Industrial and Dark 80's.  I'm sure Lou will
continue to play requests, but the primary focus is now the style of music
that would have been heard in what at the time was known as "a
progressive/alternative club."  This is also, I should note, Lou's core
competency.
3- There's no longer free pool (cause The Upstage doesn't have pool tables)
4- You are correct, new wave has been scrapped.  This is the "something
else" you mention he might have turned it into.

It's exactly what I've been saying they should put on Friday (in between
Thur. 80's and Sat. G/I night) the music that came between 80's and modern
G/I).  I think it should do wonderfully, and I hope to see a cross section
of the crowds there.

Gardner.