80's night playlist?

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 23:45:34 EST 2004

I've googled and can't come up with anything really
descriptive of thursday's 80's night. I'm trying to
convince someone to go with me this week. they want to
know more about the night. trouble is, I've never been
there before because this week is the first time I'm
old enough to attend. so I totally don't know what to
tell them. please send help.

so does anyone have a playlist (real or estimated), or
something more useful than disparaging comments about
setting your watch to the playlist that I can use as
an example please?

thanks! ^_^

- tamara