Damnation (was Re: 80's night playlist)

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Wed Jan 14 17:30:38 EST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, B wrote:

> > one of them included a release party for Sunshine Blind's album
> > *Liquid*.
>
> If so, the dates are a little off above.  Liquid was released in 1997;
> Ceremony began in 1996, with The Night Shift taking over DJing in January
> 1997.

Yeah, I'm not sure that it was a Damnation. But I do remember Manny doing
something to promote that album at Charlie's/Luciano's.

> (Whew, seven years.  How about that?... oh, hey, have I mentioned the
> Ceremony seventh anniversary dealie-o?)

You mean the part about you guest DJing? And me flying in to join you
behind the decks, for the glorius reunion of two founding members of The
Night Shift, spinning together again for one night only, on Sat.  Jan. 31?

Why, no, Brian. I don't believe you have.  ;-)

--Kelly