Damnation (was Re: 80's night playlist)

B beep at telerama.com
Wed Jan 14 17:02:03 EST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Kelly Ashkettle wrote:

> > When Fred and I were doing the Damnation goth nights at the Upstage
> > (previous to Ceremony) and a couple of them went well, Lou got antsy and
> > edged us out with the then-management (still Bill Matscherz, from the
> > old 1990-91 days).

[snip]
> one of them included a release party for Sunshine Blind's album
> *Liquid*.

If so, the dates are a little off above.  Liquid was released in 1997;
Ceremony began in 1996, with The Night Shift taking over DJing in January
1997.

(Whew, seven years.  How about that?... oh, hey, have I mentioned the
Ceremony seventh anniversary dealie-o?)

brian j. parker
gamer, geek, & black-clad cliche