Western Michigan.

Ysobelle at aol.com Ysobelle at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 01:27:28 EST 2004

On 1/20/04 11:06 AM, quoth the effervescent rlink at chemlab.org at
rlink at chemlab.org:

>Planning on leaving Philly?  Or just cribbing for a vacation?
>
>-- Ray

You know, the instant response here is "If I wanted a winter vacation, it
wouldn't be Michigan." Except that I went to Cincinnati for a concert a
few weeks ago, and, on a whim, we went to Ann Arbor for dinner.

Anyway, no, I'm quite happy to freeze my ass off here in Philly. But I
have a friend who's thinking of trying to start some kind of Goth night
in Western Michigan, and six hours in the admittedly-charming Ann Arbor
doth not an authority make. So I'm looking for some help, here.

Has anyone here ever been to The Ark up there in Ann Arbor? What a great
little venue. Almost like the Tin Angel here, if someone'd planned it out
so one could see AND hear.