The World is closing

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 15:52:07 EDT 2004

Yeah, i mean the previously more-synthy, always
rocking,
also-always-had-eerily-robert-smith-ish-vocals-in-places
and
i-wonder-why-it-took-goth-kids-so-dang-long-to-catch-on
band.

Basically, I've already seen them in one crappy venue
but still had a great time and they gave a great
performance and it also benefitted the local food
bank. I'm trying to determine is it worth it to pay
the inflated ticket price this time around and deal
with a bigger, possibly more obnoxious crowd? is the
venue that good? i have no idea.

-t