drop dead festival two (er, wrong link)

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 11:53:34 EDT 2004

Maybe no one noticed this, but before someone calls me
on it, I copy/pasted the wrong link for the band.

I am having doubts that the other link is even for the
same band. (biggest doubt being that this other act is
scheduled to appear live in Wien (Österreich) on the
day the surf-rock band ought to be in NY.)

It should have been
http://necro-tonerecords.com/bands_crimsonghosts.html

- T