tsn's older stuf

. rlink at dementia.org
Sat Jun 12 02:38:25 EDT 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, S. Alexander Reed wrote:

> There were a very very few copies of an album called "Catalepsy" that
> was released in 1998 under the band name Thou Flaming Minister.

There is also at least one compilation, "Transmission", that features
a Thou Flaming Minister track.  Alexx can probably fill in the details,
but it also contains some good songs from other (I assume) Cleveland-based
bands, as well.  I'd look up the info, but the CD is currently in my car.

--Ray

A bad random number generator:  1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1