tsn's older stuf

S. Alexander Reed smr71+ at pitt.edu
Sat Jun 12 03:07:17 EDT 2004

>There is also at least one compilation, "Transmission", that features
>a Thou Flaming Minister track.  Alexx can probably fill in the details,
>but it also contains some good songs from other (I assume) Cleveland-based
>bands, as well.  I'd look up the info, but the CD is currently in my car.

This compilation came out when I was still in high school, and thus
before I had any connection to Ohio.  The bands featured on it come
from all over, but several of them are pretty notable -- Think Tank,
the solo project of Paul Robb (songwriter and producer for
Information Society), The Echoing Green, a major name in the modern
synthpop scene, and Dissonance, who are now signed to Nilaihah
Records, the Azoic's label.

My song on that compilation is not the best work I've done, but it's
certainly very... um... experimental sounding.  I've got a few copies
of that CD left if anyone wants one.

-Alexx
ThouShaltNot