Somebody ask about a hair salon?

Tara blather_rinse_repeat at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 21:13:06 EDT 2004

Umm...hi.

I accidentally deleted the original thread but I do
believe someone asked whether or not there were any
local salons that offer digital imaging services.

Unfortunately, the only place that both generates
enough revenue and is not afraid of technology is the
Phillip Pelusi chain of salons. They are pricey and
evil, but they do offer the service and I believe you
can print them out. I am certain that the South Side
location has this feature.

Hope this helps.

--Tara, former manager of Capristo Salon & Day Spa in
Shadyside - a good salon, but the most advanced piece
of technology they have is a solar calculator.