Skinny Puppy concert & afterparty June 23rd Philadelphia

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 01:17:09 EDT 2004

SKINNY PUPPY LIVE IN CONCERT

Wednesday June 23rd - Doors @ 7pm
Electric Factory, 421 N. 7th St., Philadelphia

The Skinny Puppy concert has not sold out in advance.  Tickets will be
available at the door. However, if you are buying tickets at the door, we recommend
that you show up when doors open at 7pm.  It is possible that the show could
sell out at the door.  Besides, Otto Von Schirach goes on shortly after doors
open, and you don't want to miss him!  Skinny Puppy will go on stage around
9pm. Don't be late!

Tickets have been sold to people in NY, NJ, VA, PA, CA, LA, SD, MD,MN, GA,
AZ, MA, OH, WA, CT, MI, DE, FL and Ontario so far. Almost seven years to the day
after we brought The Sisters of Mercy to the Electric Factory, we're bringing
Skinny Puppy to the same place. Also appearing are Tweaker (featuring Chris
Vrenna of Nine Inch Nails) and Otto Von Schirach. This amazing show will take
place on Wednesday, June 23rd.

Naturally, the official afterparty will be across the street at Nocturne @
Shampoo; Skinny Puppy has told us that they plan to attend. Please note, stage
diving, moshing, slam dancing, crowd surfing and the like will be PROHIBITED at
this show.   Tickets are $26 and are on sale now through Ticketmaster, but
you can get them with no convenience charges at Digital Ferret CDs while
supplies last.

Show info at http://www.ferret.com