Otto Von Schirach

arvin clay deckard at replicants.org
Wed Jun 23 14:59:04 EDT 2004

On Jun 22, 2004, at 3:02 PM, <manny at telerama.com> wrote:

> Good to see Otto Von Schirach now getting official goth
> cred/endorsement
> due to his recent Skinny Puppy associations.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one. I was at the nyc show and most
of the kiddies were kinda scratching their heads as he was playing. (
though in the same respect most of the spooky ookies were scratching
their heads at the coil show in nyc a few years ago...)

  otto brings the oontz, but not with out a bit too much glitch for the
vnv crowd. remember, if int's not 4 on the floor it can't  be danced
to.

-a