Otto Von Schirach

Christy Sawyer christy at spookee.net
Wed Jun 23 15:34:31 EDT 2004

> On Jun 22, 2004, at 3:02 PM, <manny at telerama.com> wrote:
>

> > Good to see Otto Von Schirach now getting official goth
> > cred/endorsement
> > due to his recent Skinny Puppy associations.
>
> I wouldn't hold your breath on that one. I was at the nyc show and most
> of the kiddies were kinda scratching their heads as he was playing. (
> though in the same respect most of the spooky ookies were scratching
> their heads at the coil show in nyc a few years ago...)
>
>   otto brings the oontz, but not with out a bit too much glitch for the
> vnv crowd. remember, if int's not 4 on the floor it can't  be danced
> to.

Otto was at the NYC show? I didn't even know. Every time I saw the show
advertised it was just Tweaker & Skinny Puppy. I showed up promptly at 9
when Tweaker was supposed to go on and didn't realize I had missed anything.
Oops.

Which NYC show did you see? Did you see the one w/Al Jourgensen? That was
fairly kickass, IMO.

Christy
http://www.spookee.net
http://www.anilineblack.com