Otto Von Schirach

Christy Sawyer christy at spookee.net
Thu Jun 24 02:40:41 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "arvin clay" <deckard at replicants.org>
To: <pgh-goth-list at listless.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: Otto Von Schirach

> yeah, it was a boy and his laptop. it was really fun,  he heckled the
> audience
> a bit. he's a weird cat. very weird cat.  but he brought da noise.

After talking to others, apparently they saw "the guy with the laptop" but
none of them knew who he was.  You'd think he would have been included in
one or two of the ads online, but I don't think he was at all. Poor Otto. :)

> i hate to say it, but the best thing about tweaker was the tones on
> tail cover.

I thought the best thing was during the last 3 songs when they were just
pretending to be Jane's Addiction. They were actually pretty good at
pretending to be Jane's Addiction, so I enjoyed it.

> > Which NYC show did you see? Did you see the one w/Al Jourgensen? That
> > was
> > fairly kickass, IMO.
>
> i did not get to see the show that uncle al showed up for, nor did i
> get to hear blue surge.
>
> i did get to wake up drunk, and develop a wicked hangover! but that was
> not as fun as the other show would have been.

Whoo! Blue Serge was an unexpected surprise, 'cause I peeked at the setlist
from Sunday and I assumed it would be the same. It was a kickass encore, but
I was somewhat glad that they only did one, 'cause I had to get up really
early the next day. ^_^

Christy
http://www.spookee.net