Otto Von Schirach

arvin clay deckard at replicants.org
Wed Jun 23 17:18:41 EDT 2004

On Jun 23, 2004, at 3:34 PM, Christy Sawyer wrote:

> Otto was at the NYC show? I didn't even know. Every time I saw the show
> advertised it was just Tweaker & Skinny Puppy. I showed up promptly at
> 9
> when Tweaker was supposed to go on and didn't realize I had missed
> anything.
> Oops.

yeah, it was a boy and his laptop. it was really fun,  he heckled the
audience
a bit. he's a weird cat. very weird cat.  but he brought da noise.

i hate to say it, but the best thing about tweaker was the tones on
tail cover.

> Which NYC show did you see? Did you see the one w/Al Jourgensen? That
> was
> fairly kickass, IMO.

i did not get to see the show that uncle al showed up for, nor did i
get to hear blue surge.

i did get to wake up drunk, and develop a wicked hangover! but that was
not as fun as the other show would have been.