Ceremony release party for The Cure!

S. Alexander Reed smr71+ at pitt.edu
Tue Jun 29 13:03:27 EDT 2004

This Saturday at Ceremony will be the release party for The Cure's
new self-titled album.  We'll be giving away the CD to a few lucky
kids and playing Cure songs both new and old throughout the night.
If you've been hankering for some new sounds from an old favorite, be
sure to come out to the Upstage.  It's all-ages and you might also be
given a free car, though I cannot attest to the likelihood of the
thing about the car.

Also, please do go see this Ascension on Friday at the Brew House at
21st and Mary St. on the South side.  They are really one of the few
excellent goth bands to come out of the nineties and it's good to see
they're back on the road.  Also, I'll be doing a solo set of mostly
non-TSN material and it will be something quite different than what
you might be used to.  Also, if I'm diligent, I'll even have a solo
EP available for purchase there.

Hope to see y'all on Friday and Saturday nights.

-Alexx
ThouShaltNot
www.thoushalt.net