Friday (was Re: Ceremony release party for The Cure!)

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Wed Jun 30 07:53:07 EDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, S. Alexander Reed wrote:

> This Saturday at Ceremony will be the release party for The Cure's
> new self-titled album.

Fantiastic!  That is very cool.  I've heard good things about the new
album (though haven't listened to it myself).

> Also, please do go see this Ascension on Friday at the Brew House at
> 21st and Mary St. on the South side.

It is entirely possible that for some reason you have no desire to go to
this show.  If that is the case, let me offer up Electro/Retro at The
Upstage, where I'll be guest DJing, accompanying EZLou.  Expect synthpop
and classic EBM/industrial with lots and lots of requests.  21+, pool,
drink specials, you know the drill.

I have no desire to compete with or hurt this show-- my spot was scheduled
months ago-- but if you weren't going to go anyway, this should be a fun,
sociable way to end your week.

Regards,
Brian (aka DJ Badtz)