Spray ( was Re: Unknown Pleasures on WIUP)

Danielle Biconik daniellebiconik at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 15:47:46 EDT 2004

I am in love with their "Living in Neon" album, thanks to Dj Vort3xxx.  I think I've sampled some other stuff from labelmates and remembered liking them.
But yeah - Spray is wonderful and it is a shame that not too many people that I know of have heard of them.  They are, indeed, catchy bastards.

"Brian J. Parker" <beep at telerama.com> wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Danielle Biconik wrote:

> spray - child of the 80s

Nice to see someone else has heard of these catchy bastards. Have you
heard "I am Gothic," their piss take on our little subculture?

There are actually a lot of nice artists on Wasp Factory, I keep meaning
to get an Exitboy album for example; too bad their distribution is for
shit.

Brian
3 cuss words in 2 paragraphs, nice