Who's going to the TSN show on Thursday in Cleveland?

Pope Jeremy automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 00:01:15 EST 2004

If you're planning on going to the ThouShaltNot show
in Cleveland on Thursday, I might need a ride home
from Cleveland to Pittsburgh after the show. If you're
interested in giving me a ride, drop me a line. I
don't need a ride there, just a ride home to
Pittsburgh. I'm happy to pay for gas, tolls, and food.

- Pope Jeremy

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

In 1977 there were 150 Elvis impersonators. By 1999 there were 35,000. If this rate of growth continues, by the year 2019, more than one third of the world's population will be Elvis impersonators.