Fancy that.

Pauline Law plaw at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 15 01:32:45 EST 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 Ysobelle at aol.com wrote:

> I've started listening to http://www.mpegradio.com/tormented/ , which
> is, I swear, the answer to my prayers, and I've decided I want to get
> myself some Qntal and Modyssey. Anyone know enough about them to tell me
> where to start?

did i make this up in my head or did qntal play c7?

anyway, middle pillar carries qntal. i think that's about all i know about
them - i used to have a bunch of mp3s (my favorite of them being 'ad
mortem festinamus' and 'sine nomine' - but that was when i was more into
goth-oriented music), but they're on a machine physically located in the
suburbs of boston.  but sometimes middle pillar is TEH SUX0R and gets me
cds like a month after i've ordered them. but still, middle pillar has
them.

pauline
(i used the word 'but' in that post four times & it was 5 sentences long.)