Fancy that.

S. Alexander Reed smr71+ at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 15 02:53:14 EST 2004

Ask and ye shall receive:

Qntal was just signed in the US by Dancing Ferret Discs, and their
latest album, III, will be released soon domestically.  Their first
two records are also quite good and feature that wicked rad pianist
guy from Deine Lakeinen.  At any rate, with this new signing, things
should be much less of a pain in terms of getting them.

As far as Iris goes, I actually just played their new single, "Sorrow
Expert" at 'Ceremony last night.  They've left the ADD label and are
now self-releasing, and their album "Awaken" is really really solid.
The guy who used to do their programming left, but his replacement,
whose name escapes me, produced the Alpha Conspiracy and has done
remix work for Delerium.  Very good material.  The new stuff is not
quite as overtly poppy as "Annie", but the album has more depth to
it.  They've played in Philadelphia and Wisconsin in the last few
months.

Hope this helps.

-Alexx
ThouShaltNot