i know what i'm doing next friday...

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Thu Mar 25 12:44:51 EST 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> The scene isn't big, avoiding shows will basically give you nothing to
> do - even though in actuality there is plenty to do most of the time.

Hell, I have plenty to do without ever leaving the house, and that's even
before taking off my pants.  I've been hoping I could get fired so I could
spend a few months catching up on my reading and video games and watching
The Prisoner.

For those without my "problems," I also have a suggestion, this one
regarding next Friday.  Why not go to The Upstage and hear DJs Ancilla
(Tamara) and Badtz (me) guesting with EZLou?  Well, because you don't like
dark 80's or modern electroclash or retro industial, maybe; or because
you're under 21.  Otherwise, you'll probably have a really good time.
Friday nights are appropriate because it is somewhere between Thursday
80's Night (but without overcrowding) and Saturday Ceremony (but without a
cage).