this friday night...

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Wed Mar 31 15:27:36 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> and there's this other dude too who has even more records than
> Pegritz, but he's not cool because he doesn't hang out at danceclubs.

But, were he to provide me with a CD-R and some BPM counts, he might also
get his requests played if he cared about such a thing.

Incidentally, with all this talk of hip bands I know nothing about, can
somebody involved with college radio please compile a list of the vaguely
g/i-related shows?  When I was in college radio I put one together,
slapped it on some quartersheet fliers, and passed it out at Ceremony.
Something like that would be jiffy keen to put on my 'fridge so I
remembered them.

And if that person made sure Ray Link had the list so he could update
http://www.pghgoth.com/faq.php, that would be even better, because when
labels are just dying to send you free stuff they'll often stumble across
that FAQ when web searching.

Yes, that's right, the Ray Link who might want to update the "club nights"
listing to note that EZLou is doing something that gets interesting on
Fridays now.  I'm also not sure whether Zombo is still doing
Wednesdays...?