this friday night...

Pauline Law plaw at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 31 17:35:56 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Brian J. Parker wrote:

> Incidentally, with all this talk of hip bands I know nothing about, can
> somebody involved with college radio please compile a list of the vaguely
> g/i-related shows?

"hip bands"? unfortunately, the x-values of goth are currently between pi
and 2pi on the sinewave of hipness. omg i can't believe i just typed that.

i would do a listing since the wrct calendar 0wnz my soul, but with the
exception of manny (who is really good about listing shows), the g/i
people around here don't seem to like sending email to
music-calendar at wrct.org...

anyway, *i'm* excited for new model army on april 22, but i might not
even end up going because i have class until 9:30...!

pauline