scary industrial metal fest/ego likeness

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 19:52:02 EST 2004

Ego Likeness are about as EBM as Curve, which is to say, pretty much not at
all.   Their Dragonfly album is very trip hop in the vein of Massive Attack;
the newer album blends in a lot more goth rock and alt-electronic elements, not
unlike Collide or Curve.

Songs and clips are at: http://www.egolikeness.com/music.php_files/water.html

[P]

In a message dated 11/8/04 11:55:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,