Please Stop Playing Skinny Puppy or We Will Boycott Your Station

Adam Rixey arixey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:52:06 EST 2004

That's hysterical.  It should definitely be framed and hung on the
wall there.  Part of me thinks it might be a joke, though, because no
actual organization has an acronym as lame as PABAAH.  (I'd check out
their site, but I'm at work).

I also missed the part in reality where they successfully boycotted
the Superbowl, thus ending football's terrible immoral reign.

--
Adam "all in favour of boycotting Skinny Puppy because they suck now" Rixey