DJ Badtz @ Ceremony

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Fri Oct 1 21:47:15 EDT 2004

Just a reminder: here's your chance to hear the guy behind the infamous
mix tapes, responsible for the "sevenyearsofceremony" CD that people keep
telling me they've "played until it wore out."  I'm one of the founders of
Ceremony, DJ'd there for years, and I don't appear too often anymore; it
should be a ton of fun tomorrow, lots of people are telling me they'll
come out, and I'd love to see YOU there too!

On Saturday, October 2, I return to Ceremony for one night.  With the help
of DJ Ancilla, we'll have a good time, with a balanced mix of new tracks,
classics, and gothic/industrial requests.

If you haven't seen the gorgeous black and white fliers featuring original
artwork by Fred Gallagher of Megatokyo, check 'em out.  (Even if you have,
Kinko's hardly did them justice; some of the detail was lost.)  Check my
website:

http://blackbadtz.lm.com/dj_badtz_oct_2004.png

And if you have advance requests, send 'em this way.

Be seeing you,
Brian (aka DJ Badtz)