thanks! (DJ Badtz @ Ceremony)

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Mon Oct 4 17:07:57 EDT 2004

Saturday night was awesome, and I appreciate everyone who came out.  Lots
of dancing, lots of smoking hot people, lots of fun.  What the hell more
can you want from a club night?  The mixing was tight (except the one CD
that skipped, ugh) and the variety was pretty damn good.

If you're over 21, I'll see you Electro-Retro on the 15th.  If not, I'll
see you as soon as The Night Shift will have me again!

Here's a playlist.

Much love,
Brian (aka DJ Badtz)

[DJ Ancilla]
Next Level X - Tragedy
Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been
Bright Eyes - At the Center of the World
Tapping the Vein - Beautiful
RA the Creatures - Say
Portishead - Wandering Star
Air - Sexy Boy
Pulp - Babies
Iris - the Picture
Cleen - Cutting the....

[DJ Badtz]
In Strict Confidence - Emergency (Summer Sketched - Hecq remix)
RA Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love (Tainted Re-Interpretation)
RA The Birthday Massacre - Horror Show
Comrade Kommissar- Sexually Obsessed
Firewerk - Pray
Paralyzed Age - Bernice
Big Electric Cat - Red Roses (Black Vine mix)
RA The Cruxshadows - Dragonfly
Blut Engel - Seelenschmerz
Axoe - Telegraphic
RS Apoptygma Berzerk - Eclipse
Aiboforcen - Confusion (Pride and Fall mix)

[DJ Ancilla]
Britney Spears vs the B-52's - Toxic Love Shack
Jem - They
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Frou Frou - Let Go
the Cure - Fascination Street
Clan of Xymox - This World
RS the Sisters of Mercy - Marian
Controller Controller - Disco Blackout
the Cocteau Twins - Bluebell Knoll
Rasputina - the New Zero
And One - Wet Spot

[DJ Badtz]
Apoptygma Berzerk - Unicorn (video version)
Project Pitchfork - Carnival
Icon of Coil - Shelter
Panjabi MC - Mundian to Bach Ke (Beware of the Boys) (Moonbootica mix)
Sir Mix-a-Lot - Baby Got Back (Hard B.W.B. Hip Hop mix)
Covenant - Dead Stars (dub mix by J. Cosmo)
Kraftwerk - Radioactivity
Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime
RA The Azoic - Conflict (Venusa XX version)
Hungry Lucy - Telltale Shot (Seize mix)
VNV Nation - Saviour (vox)
all hail to the King of Hate
RS Nine Inch Nails - Closer
RS Garbage - #1 Crush

[DJ Ancilla]
Haujobb - Less
My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult - Sexy Sucker
RA Depeche Mode - Rush (Spiritual Guidance mix)
TaTu - Nas De Nagoiniat
the Prodigy - Breathe
RS the Faint - I Disappear
RS Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control (Faint remix)
RS the Killers - Somebody Told Me
Franz Ferdinand - Dark of the Matinee
ODB vs No Doubt - I Got Yer Hella Money

[DJ Badtz]
Consolidated - You Suck
Covenant - Bullet (club version)
Stromkern/Panjabi MC - Mundian to Bach Kern (Beware of Ned) (Null Device mashup)
The Beastie Boys - No Sleep Til Brooklyn (Accessory remix)
Lights of Euphoria - Consequence (Face Yourself)
RS And One/James Brown - Like a Deutschmaschine (Unwoman mix)
The Dresden Dolls - Coin-Operated Boy
Portishead - Sour Times
The Cure - Lullaby (bat remix)
Frogpad - Lessons of Faith (Bifrost mix)
The Azoic - Not Justified
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Instant Hits mix)
E Nomine - Vater Unser (Psalm 23 club mix)
Assemblage 23 - Let the Wind Erase Me
Boole - America Inline