Flea Market!

Tara Tempalski masshysteria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:19:17 EDT 2004

I apologize for not posting here sooner! We are actually still in need
of vendors rather than customers...so please consider gathering up a
few boxes of your old spooky stuff and selling it at...

...the first annual...

SUBCULTURE VULTURE
--A Flea Market for the Eccentric--

Sunday, October 24
12pm - 5pm
@ The Upstage
3609 Forbes Avenue, Oakland

This will be your one-stop shop for *tons* of gently used and new
items like shoes, boots, vinyl clothing, leather, corsets, jewelry,
accessories, decorations, books, movies, records, CD's, toys, posters
and Halloween stuff...plus chainmail by Mithril Phoenix and temporary
hair extensions by Mane Obsession!

The event is free to attend and $20 to vend!

If you've been holding on to great stuff like that classic pair of
vinyl pants, Living Dead Doll collection or coffin-shaped purse that
you just don't want anymore but can't bring yourself to drop it off at
a thrift store, Subculture Vulture is perfect for you!

Why give it away when you can make some money *and* see it actually go
to a good home *and* not have to deal with shipping and/or Ebay!

Again, vending space is still available and can be reserved by contacting
Tara at subculturevulture at gmail.com.

*I will have registration forms with me this Friday and Saturday
nights at The Upstage - they will be in the DJ booth - so please feel
free to grab one, fill it out and/or contact me at your convenience.*

All vendors retain 100% of the profit earned through the sale of their
items. Space is limited so if you would like to clean out your closets
and make some money, please sign up as soon as possible.

Thanks and hope to hear from you!